All goods returned must be clearly labelled and have full documentation enclosed including reason for return and RAN (Returns Authorisation Number). All returnable goods must be reported to the company. Goods returned without any notice will not be accepted and postage refunds will not be given.
To get in touch for a RAN Please email us at: email@example.com have your product, address and order details handy to aid the speed of processing.
Once you have received your RAN please write the RAN on the outside of the package you are returning and send to the address below, please also remember to enclose a copy of your receipt in the package.
We make every effort to get your items to you on time in, full and undamaged. Please check all goods externally and internally (where feasible) within the first 7 days. Ideally please report any external damage at the time of delivery to the courier and contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the first 7 days to report a damaged item.
You have 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Please ensure that all items returned are fit for resale and are in their original packaging. Failure to do this may incur charges.
If you have received a faulty item or your product has developed a fault, please call us or email email@example.com where we can offer assistance and if required.
- If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please telephone us on 01246 912712 option 2.
- We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item. If the item is reasonably small, it can be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for goods which are lost in transit. If the item is large or bulky we will arrange with you for it to be collected by courier.
- Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:i) If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 14 days of receipt of the goods;
- ii) If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the supplier for testing. We normally expect a response from the supplier within 4 weeks. The following products usually need to be examined by the supplier: electrical or gas appliances tents
In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will either:
- i) refund to you the price you paid for the goods, plus the cost to you of returning the goods to us; or, after consulting with you:
- ii) send to you a replacement and refund to you the cost of returning the product; or
iii) have the product repaired, return it to you and refund you for the cost of returning the product.
- In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
- In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods.
If you decide to organise you own courier the return of your faulty item please use these cheapest shipping method available, also ensure you obtain a VAT receipt so we can refund the postage.
Awnings, Tents and Canopies.
Please ensure all returned Awnings, tents and canopies are returned to us dry and free from mud / dirt. Failure to do so will be refusal to check and possibly refusal of refund.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
Please send all returns to:
Comfortz Leisure Limited (Returns)
Unit P1 Bolsover Business Park
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using these steps. You will then receive a full refund as per the policy set out here.
****None of the above affects your statutory consumer rights****